지금은 내 인생을 즐길거야 ♥



Thursday, April 30, 2009

hang out~again

huhu~ I seem like everyday hanging out XD
today hang out with MeiLing,ChenTiong and HawYuan~
ermm.. we went to watch movie at Bukit Raja Jusco~ X-men..
1st day of show~this movie still ok la..
but now I was scare of pop-corn already.. eat too much=.=""
then we have lunch at OldTown.. SeeWen and her friend have join us..
but i got no appetite to eat.. so just drink a glass of white coffee..
after that MeiLing's parents fetch us go to ChenTiong's house..
at ChenTiong's house on9.. watch some his bro's video...
feel like Form6's life is kinda fun thou=)
until 5.30pm.. we only back home..
tired~=.=""

this few days feel like don't like to talk..
somemore not so close with ChenTiong and HawYuan..
so sorry for makes u guys bored ~

opps! forgot to write that..
night that time.. at my cousin's house..
got a gecko dead at refrigeratory there~
my aunty is very very scare.. and told to me n my cousin..
me and my cousin try to use a wood to push it into garbage can..
but.. too geli laaaa wei...
it already dead.. and the body stick at the refrigeratory..
when we push it.. it's body is flexible.. geli!!
i push a bit.. my cousin push a bit.. scream around~laughing around~haha~ because too nausea..
at last i closed my eye and forcibly push it~ i tot it will drop into garbage can..
how know.. it just move a bit and still at there..=.=""
finally~ gao dim it already.. phew.. really very very gelii.. somemore terbalik..
iyerrr~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment