지금은 내 인생을 즐길거야 ♥



Sunday, April 12, 2009

10th 0f April

early in da m0rning~
w0ke up at 6am..
then bath and prepare to go 0ut..
7.15am~went out from house..
8am only reached ktm station.. because go wrong way..
then took ktm go to KL Central..
50mins~
then took LRT go to Wangsa Maju..
took teksi go to TARC..
10am~ reached TARC~
waiting for my cousin t0 lead us go office..
walked f0r a long way~
kinda h0t and my leg is very pain because of da shoes..
i kn0w i will be late t0 back t0 KL Central..
s0 i sms tell Sherwin that i will be late..
he call me and say that he rush f0r a morning just want to reach KL Central at 10.45am... then he say nevermind la.. take my time..
because we have say before wait at KL Central at 10.45am..
I also rush f0r a m0rning already..
but.. haizz.. still is late already..
kinda sorry to him let him wait for us..
me and my mum 11.20am only reached KL Central..
then I found him~
we took ktm back t0 Klang~
wait for that ktm around half and hour .. =.="
then 50mins again~~
me and Sherwin talking all da way~
hahaz=)

at Klang~
my mum fetch us go to Bukit Raja Jusco~
i walked in Adidas and Sherwin waiting at outside..
because we wanna give Mei Ling a suprise~
i talk with Mei Ling and Sherwin curi-curi tengok at outside.. then Mei Ling saw him~!!
she shouted loudly~ "Sherwinnnnnnnnnnn!!"
hahahahahha~
really is a big suprise for her because she never throught that Sherwin will came Klang~
then wait until Mei Ling break time..
we 3 have lunch at "Bing Dian" and walk walk around..
3pm~
Mei Ling have to continue w0rk..
me and Sherwin g0t nothing to d0 already..
we plan to go Klang Parade..
but it is heavy rain outside~
aduiii...
wad t0 do...
s0memore i f0rget teksi at where already..T_T
Jusco have 2 enter..
i bring wrong place..
s0rry again..
then we walk around the Jusco and go to another enter..
we 2 also get wet..
even have umbrella..
but.. shoes,pants and half of our body already get wet..
then we took teksi go to Klang Parade..
hmmm~ Klang Parade also g0t nothing to walk..
s0 i bring him go to circuis play XD
just play a while only then he have to go back already..
then we waiting my mum at outside of Qiant..
while waiting~SS~
haha XD

then my mum fetch us go to ktm station..
i follow him go buy ticket..
he gave me a hug before he back..
maybe is thanksss me ba~ thanks me lead him f0r whole day..=)

well~
it is not a good day for me~
m0rning go wrong way and late reached ktm station..
then i have spoiled my mum's car something=.=
ktm station~ 2 times..go and back.. the ticket can't pass..
at Jusco.. i stand at the middle of the door.. i didn't realize.. then the door going to close and kena my leg..-.-""
duhhhh~~~
bad luck laaa...
haizz...
luckily just that day only..
phew..


~Br0ken english~


~JeSsiE~

1 comments:

carlyno2 said...

wahh~
long long story~
keep update ya!

Post a Comment