지금은 내 인생을 즐길거야 ♥



Sunday, April 26, 2009

FOREVER


today movie has been cancelled.. sob sob=(

but yesterday chat with Mei Ling and Guan Seong them..
pada asalnya plan to go to Guan Seong's company and go to watch a movie 1~
after everything planned.. suddeny''""~Mei Ling said that she can't go tomorrow!
T~T... dump me..
then become 2 guys 1 girl go only=.="
movie changed to next wednesday..
today just go Guan Seong's company..
I'm not so close with Guan Seong and Kian Ann ehh.. kinda paiseh XD

then today Kian Ann come my house fetch me.. still remember my house at where althrough he just came here for one time only.. haha=)
then go to fetch Guan Seong..
we go to Sense & Style 1st.. walk around.. see around.. lolz..
then go to Forever..
Guan Seong's upline explain for me..
bla bla bla~ i understood what he is talking about..
just still considering~ should i join ?
many of kwang hua student have join it..
when he list out for me.. got 2/3 of them is I know 1.. lolx..
my class already have 3 person inside=.="
he said that when meeting can have gathering also.. lol.. hahaha!
by the way it is a good job..
at June they have a camp.. at Rompin..
the hotel is so big and nice~~like istana.. haha=D
and their activity sound like so fun..
feel like joining~
but I got no $ .. huhu T^T

2 comments:

carlyno2 said...

hahaha!
before i bought a forever thing from my friend only..
kinda expensive=.=

Jessie said...

ya..
like Amway 1..
mahal~_~"

Post a Comment