지금은 내 인생을 즐길거야 ♥



Sunday, April 26, 2009

Fate

today went to pyramid with Giap,his gf YenLing and AiLian.. just 4 people..
watch a funny movie~ Mall Cop~
after that go to eat ..
on the way to eat..
ehh? someone called me..
I turned my head to the right..
wad?? is TangZhiHao!
the guy I used to likes before.. but now no feeling anymore XP
yesterday I have think to call him out and meet 1..
because we long time didn't meet already.. almost 2 years..
but wanna go to watch movie.. so cancelled this idea..
Pyramid so big!! terlalu got fate already ba~~
after eat.. while Giap paying bills..
I walked out the restaurant and looking at the ice-rink ~
huhu~I want to skate la=(
after that we want to go to Asian Avenue..
when we step out the lift.. uhhh? my sister and her bf just wanna to step in the lift..
never think will meet my sister at pyramid~@^@

after back to Klang..
go to Berkeley.. buy some food for YenLing's sister..
then Giap put me down at Carrefour.. I go to find my cousin..
on the way to KFC~
someone called me again.. a malay..
looking at him.. my brain is blank.. siapa tu??
no impression at all..
he asked me why didn't work already?
ohh!~is woonsteel's worker.. still remember me XP hahaz..
beside him still got few myanmar people.. if i didn't see wrong la.. haha XD
then with cousin and her mum buy something at Carrefour..
balik rumah~ XD
went out for whole day.. tired~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment