지금은 내 인생을 즐길거야 ♥



Friday, April 24, 2009

♥me


♥Life♥
huhu.. after resigned from my work.. everyday stay at home.. kinda bored XD.. lolx.. monday back to my secondary school~Kwang Hua~! with Giap,his gf,his gf's friend,and Shu Lin.. we have met our teacher.. Cik.Tong, Pn.Kawsalya and Pn.Pavani(she are pregnant-ing~).. Cik.Tong told us many about Form6 things.. because they all going to study Form6 except me~XD hahaz.. then we all have our lunch at canteen.. oohh~! so miss canteen's food.. especially mix food~last year 365 days also is eat that .. hahaha.. and i noticed something~ ehh? since when our school so "in" already 1?? canteen also have televisyen jor.. but didn't on 1.. lolx.. heard that our new headmaster added many new school rules.. every month have test~,every students have to buy magazine~,outside people who dye hair can't go in to school?? wad da~ all of them also very hate this headmaster.. feel like wanna see how this headmaster look like.. never see before XD
♥Love♥
feel like missing someone deeply.. "piak" ! JESSIE TEH!! why think about him again?? wake up luuu.. don't dream already.. don't think about him anymore!! scolding myself.. yesterday night i have a dream.. damn bad dream.. yea.. is about him.. morning back home and sleep again.. T_T..
dream about him again.. huhuhu.. how only can i forget him?
♥Friends♥
today chat with Kyalin.. Her course[hotel management] is so fun la wei~ envy.. she asked me go out .. muahaha.. i'm waiting people invite me out =( ... bored at home.. I want go SHOPPING~! I want go SKATING~! I want go PLAY~! this saturday going to watch movie with my friendsss.. woohoo~ hapiiiiiii~~ and waiting others free only go out together.. i'm missing we 1st time skating that time=) although pain, but fun~=D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

luckily u graduated liao...
if nt u hv to follow the rules too
XDDDD

Jessie said...

ya lu ya lu~~
hahaazz..

Post a Comment