지금은 내 인생을 즐길거야 ♥



Saturday, May 2, 2009

Labour Day

bla bla bla~
still same~ went out.. XD
today is Labour Day.. everyone also off day~
i go sunway pyramid with my family~
we have our lunch at KimGary..
erm.. this few days got no appetite to eat.. and i didn't hungry..
so just eat 2 pieces of FrenchToast.. and drink a cup of coffee..
i even can't finish it.. =.="

after that i go to find Sherwin at ice-rink..
he together with his friend..
but i dunno them~ so just skate with him and talk with him la~lol..
MeiLing,YunChin and SeeWen have come to find us at 2 something~ talk a while=)
3 something..
his friend all going to watch movie..
but Sherwin have to back home earlier..
so we 2 go to Gasoline eat..
er.. just he eat~i just accompany him~ haha=D
I didn't hungry.. and got no appetite..=.="

then back home lu~~
reached home.. i online a while..
use mic talk with my cousin them~
laughing around~ hahaha=D
then my mum asked my wanna go zaizai korkor's new house onot?
i say want~ wait me a while..
then closed pc.. go to there~
my cousin them going too..

at there~
talk talk around~
a while they say wanna back already.. then we go out from house..
after closed the door.. my mum say eh?? i tot we wanna stay at there for a long time to talk??
then my cousin open back the door.. and we go in again~
then i just sit down for a while.. they say going out again..lolz!!
funny laa.. hahahaha..
then we back home and bath~ go to eat lu~
i throught i won't eat dinner tonight.. how know my relative they all go to eat ho liao~
damn full~ after eat we still sit at there and talking around~
talk about house.. because my cousin next week gonna move house~need to bring what bla bla bla~
then talk about wedding~ my cousin end of the year gonna marry~ hoho~
talk until 8 something only back home..
then my bro fetch me go to JC Cafe find my friend..
JC Cafe~my name XD hahaha~

yamcha with 3 lengzaii~
3 of them also is FLP member.. lolzz..
play poker.. talk.. quite fun~=D
until 10 o'clock only back home~
in the car.. listen hokkian song~
GuanSeong and KianAnn singing~ haha!
me and KwanYiang laughing XD
reached home~ online~ sleep~!
super tired~XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment