지금은 내 인생을 즐길거야 ♥



Thursday, May 28, 2009

Lost in college? adui~

TARCollege is big.. super duper big~
everyday go lecture also need to looking for the map.. duhh~
and.. me and HooiTeng everday also lost! T~T
today more serioussss... we last minute only go out from CITC.. left 15 mins only then is lecture start already..
we dunno where the DK(dewan kuliah) placed~
yesterday is DK C, today is DK B.. we thought that DK C is near DK B only.. so we try to go to DK C there..
on the way.. we met GuanSeong and BeeSuat.. asked them for the DK B placed.. then they show us and we got no time to talk so much already.. late jor!! rush go~~
but.. we can't find DK B.. T~T just saw DK 7,DK 8..
then turn back.. on the way.. HooiTeng met her friend.. then asked him again~ is a senior.. he said: I also forget DK B at where jor..=.=" swt~ then he try to see the map and help us find DK B.. on the way finding.. many people asked us for the DK B also! same class~ haha.. then go together..
phew.. finally! found it!
DK B placed at a remote place.. aduii.. I have a sha po look that time! damn! somemore met many friends and a lengzai senior.. (malu~)
then went in.. listen what lecturer talking.. but.. I can say that.. I don't like that lecturer~
hope I won't hate accounting because of that lecturer>"< style="font-weight: bold;">BARRED from final examination
deng! mean that~ we can't PONTENG~
*sob sob*

btw.. I also very worry.. scare can't catch up.. because now subject all in ENGLISH~
everyone who know me well also know that.. my english is pretty POOR~
cry-ing...
suddenly miss my secondary school T~T

Hope everything will go on smooth!!
jiay0u!!









~久违了=D~

0 comments:

Post a Comment