지금은 내 인생을 즐길거야 ♥



Monday, May 11, 2009

happy m0ther's day=)

today is mother's day~
wish every mother in da world Happy Mother's Day~!
today also is the day of my cousin move to new house..
early in da morning my aunty and cousin already go to there help them move house..
just me and vivian still sleeping XD
we woke up at around 9 something..
then my aunty called us to bath and ready to go there..
before that we don't want to go because go there sure will be bored..
but after that feel nothing to do at home so we asked to go there tolong.. XD

reached there..
we 2 "siu jeh" got no power like guys..
so we move 1 thing to another place also need 2 people take together..
really heavy wer.. lol..
but we just help a little bit only..
then have lunch at there..
lay at the sofa~
until 4 something only back home..
bath and go there again~

woohooO~
steamboat time!=D

very nice~

i throught will stay at there until 12am..
but didn't..
my family back home at 8pm something because wanna watch tv..
my uncle they back home at 9pm because their aunty want go their house...
then just leave 3 aunty there..
1st and 2nd aunty at outside talking..
me,vivian,her mum and Ah Soon korkor talking at my 2nd aunty's bedroom..
until 10 something then back home already..
didn't enjoy as i throught that.. aikss...

2 comments:

zoRii ★ said...

HelloO!!

What an interesting post! xD

the moves are.. so.. traumatic.

I just passed through here cuz your blog caugh my atention.

You can pass through mine too.. the problem is that I'm from Venezuela, all my post are in spanish. But if you want.. . =)

are you from Japan eh?

I really like your site!

Be carefull
=)

Jessie said...

hiii=)
huh? thanks thankss XD
okok.. I will visit ur blog too^^
nope.. I'm from Malaysia..
thanksss ya!! hehe=)

Post a Comment