지금은 내 인생을 즐길거야 ♥



Saturday, May 16, 2009

T.I.R.E.D


today went to swimming with my cousin Vivian,Geok Jin,her brother,and her bf Boon Sim..
dunno how to swim.. so just playing inside the water..
I saw Geok Jin and her bf playing around together.. so sweet!
hope that I can like that with my future bf also~hahass..

in the water around 2 hours..
too cold already.. I can't tahan.. fingers all become rigid like ice jor=.="
after that wanna go to bath..
but.. I sms-ing and there are getting dark and dark..
I didn't saw the road clearly..
when I want to pass by the grass.. ahhhh!! nearly fall down!
but didn't fall down finally..
but my knee was get injured.. T_T
pain laaa... T_T dunno will leave scar or not.. ahh......

then go to Jusco eat dinner..
walk walk a while.. buy somethings..
when want to walk to car park..
I saw someone shake hand to me~
I was weird who is that? because a bit far.. and I didn't wear spectacles.. so can't see that people face clearly..
she walked into me.. ehhh? is MeiLing! hahaha! tak sangka will met her there..
paiseh ar.. my eyes not good.. so dunno is you.. hehehe..
talked a while then byebye already.. back home~
tired dah~!

sometimes I will feel myself very useless..
because what also scare.. what also not dare..
haix.. have to try to change already..
can't be useless girl!!
yeah~

by the way..
I maybe going to change my hp num already..
still considering..
Digi and Maxis~?
which 1 better??
give some comment please~~~


anyway..
goodnitez everyone~ have a sweet dream=)

0 comments:

Post a Comment