지금은 내 인생을 즐길거야 ♥



Sunday, June 21, 2009

A Nice Talk With Him=)

Being invited by my boss's 2nd son~LiewJunHien to go to watch a movie..
because of I long time didn't watch movie jor..
so when he asked want to go watch movie or bowling.. I terus said that I want movie! xD
planned~6 people go to sunway watch movie at 9.40pm..

I'm waiting him since 8pm something.. beside doing my homework..
time pass and pass~ time is gonna reach 9.40pm.. he haven come.. =.="
sms him and ask him.. he said that he have a last minutes dinner.. haven finish eat=.="
He reach Klang Utama at 10.45pm.. lolz~
call me and ask me whether i still wanna go or not?
so late already.. and I can't too late back home..
but i feel like wanna go eh.. 2 months didn't meet him already.. so I say we go yamcha la..
at the mamak stall that near my house.. meet him..
and he told me the reason and say sorry..
all of his friends don't want to go already because too late.. so just we 2 at mamak stall..
talk a lot^^ majority talk about college~
even through he memang childish when i still working at woonsteel..
but yesterday talk with him.. feel he is matural in thinking wer~
he was like a senior like that telling me what should i do..
I looking at him all the way.. em.. feel he was different jor~
maybe is i 1st time look at him so near.. i told him that he look like fat jor~xD hahahas..
and because his hair is longer now.. also look handsome already~
beside that.. his perfume is very very very wangi! hahaz~

we 2 talk until 1am~ 2 hours..
whoa.. 1st time without with my cousin go out until so late..
actually i used to back late already because I always at hostel's canteen do homework with my friends until very late..
at hostel really freedom wa xD
free then go swim~
free then go TBR eat~
free then go canteen do homework~
free then go anywhere that i want XD

after that he fetch me back home~
wui? if i didn't go out until so late i still don't know that the area of my house there have people meronda 1.. and is quite many people and somemore have dog~
then reach home and sleep~ super tired huh~ thanks him anyway~

0 comments:

Post a Comment