지금은 내 인생을 즐길거야 ♥



Friday, June 5, 2009

4th of June

today is my sister birthday~
happy birthday to her=) i'm not at home.. so just send a message for her~=P

today went to CITC online..
hmm.. I saw someone personal message.. curious then go to that website~
and then chat with that people..
he said something funny.. i terus laugh out.. quite loud i think=_="
I think people who beside me sure think i'm 'siao' already.. malu.. xP
but nevermind.. I long time didn't laugh until like this already.. laughing non-stop~hahaha~
thanks him anyway xD

then went to swim~hoho~
on the way to swimming pool..
deng deng.. got monkey there! ahh.. i scared la.. i semakin jalan semakin cepat..
1st reason is i scared monkey..
2nd reason is HooiTeng waiting for me at there already..
then i getting close and close to the guy at infront..
if he turn back then can terus langgar me already XD hahaha..
then I met Kent there.. rupa-rupanya that guy infront of me is Kent's friend..
then we kenal kenal.. er.. quite good looking also=) his name is Aeron~from SSH,studying PR.. he said that izit i'm very scared?because i walk getting fast and fast.. XD(malu)
he going to swim also.. and Kent later will come to meet us too~

then go prepare and swim..
that Aeron called me and asked us to go his there.. he said he teach us! haha~
then change to his there de swimming pool.. and he teach us some lu..
Kent coming.. intro Kent and Aeron to HooiTeng..
then kenal kenal.. and play together already =D
quite fun at swimming pool~hehe..
before that i scared water.. but now love water already.. [still in learning mode~]
GuanSeong,BeeSuat and PeiChin(if i didn't spell wrong) come to swim also..
that GuanSeong cheated me said that he dunno swim! but I saw him swim here swim there~deng!
we all pour water to each others.. fun!=)
now I know that swimming with many friends are fun~hehehe~next time must call many many friends go already =P

around 8pm~
we finished swim..
HooiTeng back home~me,Kent and Aeron walk back to hostel..
there is a small road.. dark and full of pokok..
when walking.. I suddenly think about the ghost story that near swimming pool there de block..
I ask Kent..

me : wei.. u remember what ZiYang told us de things ma?
Kent : huh? wad things? (with blur face)
me : that ar~ (hand a little bit spot the block)
Kent : ohh~I almost forget it already.. why u remind me? yorr.. why scare me.. I scared de lea.. (started to walk faster)
me : wei dun run lea.. I also scared la.. (started to walk faster to chase him)
Aeron : u 2 talking wad? (with blur face and still walk slowly)

walk ah walk.. saw a gate was burning something to halau mosquito.. but look quite scary la because in a dark place..
me and Kent remain walk faster.. semakin jalan semakin cepat.. and because of scared.. I stick together with Aeron I think.. (paiseh)
then change to Kent scare me already.. he said about block C~ I knew about that before come here study.. I say I know I know.. don't say already~
when reach gate door there.. i started to run already.. run a bit.. omg.. really really very scary la that road.. I don't want to swim until so late already T^T
then Kent still don't want to give up..

Kent : noh~ that room at there at there.. (hand spot that room)
me : I know la.. (don't feel wanna talk so much about those at that time)
Aeron : what's that? (still blur)
me : next time tell you~ when morning la~haha (run to canteen)
Kent and Aeron still discuss about that.. I didn't layan them terus go to finds my cousin..

my today is like this la~haha.. *laughing*fun*scary* what a nice day~=P

a song recommend again..=)
more likes the lyrics..
*PLEASE NOTICE ALL THE SENTENCES*

※歌名:爱我只是你开的玩笑
※歌手:东来东往

哼 不成调的歌曲 想你
这样的心情适合与我分离
等待 某个转角 能和你相遇
就算会用尽所有的运气
拨 没人接的电话 祈祷
从前的回忆打乱了心跳
常说 我会让你感到很骄傲
如果我真的那么好 为什么你不要

其实爱我只是你开的玩笑
你不会真的给我个城堡
童话里的王子我不是主角
你所谓的幽默我接受不了
明白爱我只是你随口的玩笑
誓言像裹着糖衣的毒药
当你的温柔我再也戒不掉
这次留的伤疤永远好不了

眼前出现你海市蜃楼般的微笑
以为自己可以掩饰的很好
旧伤疤的疼痛逼着我向你求饶

其实爱我只是你开的玩笑
你不会真的给我个城堡
童话里的王子我不是主角
你所谓的幽默我接受不了
明白爱我只是你随口的玩笑
誓言像裹着糖衣的毒药
当你的温柔我再也戒不掉
这次留的伤疤永远好不了

0 comments:

Post a Comment