지금은 내 인생을 즐길거야 ♥



Friday, June 26, 2009

H1N1

die die dieeeee..

there is a message..
"Please note that there are 3 students that's 2 from SBS and 1 from SSSH comfirmed got H1N1 in TARC. For safety precautions, please wear mask to school. Thanks!"

halleluya~!! SBS got 2 students kena! my school lea T^T
Wangsa Maju already have 2 school are closed ..
scare for it~ maybe my college will be close for 2 weeks??

today at the 1st i wants to go to pasar malam at Sri Rampai.. because never go there before..
but when i at I-Block down there.. i meet CS and he told me that SBS already got 1 ppl kena..
then we all discuss whether still wanna go pasar malam or not..
me~50% want 50% don't want
Kent~don't want
CS~don't want
Freedom~whatever
Fai~want
so finally is cancelled and we just go to TBR eat~
I have met him finally ^^xD yeeaaaahhh~ I think i sotdao him already~=.="

by the way.. about H1N1..
we all also very scare about it..
and i saw many people are sick,such as cough and sneeze..
included me=.="
i was sore throat after ate TOMYAM NASI GORENG!
ahh~super painful..
the next day terus buy Strepsils and eat whole package then recover already..
just now CS brought Strepsils.. I took it from CS.. addicted for Strepsils jor XD

SICKNESS GO AWAY GO AWAY!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment