지금은 내 인생을 즐길거야 ♥



Thursday, June 18, 2009

Emo


I know my mood is bad
so sorry to them who are being cold words by me
I really got no mood to talk and chat

I think I need to do something to make myself busy and don't think about those
so at 1st I want to join Rainbow Activity
but Kent say that can't join already
so we just go to eat at Taman Bunya Raya
with his friends-Soon and Fai
because of them, I laugh a lot, but I knew that I not really happy T^T
after that I ask Kent to do homework with me at canteen
but I want to learn something from Soon
so we 2 go to Soon's room
1st time go guy's hostel
just talk, online, and listen song at his room
and kenal a girl at there
quite fun actually

I need to thanksss Kent and Giap
because they care me a lot=) touching..
I know is dangerous for a girl to go to a guy's room
but I will take care myself
don't worry

nowadays really nothing can make me really feel happy >"<






Tired of seeing, sick of heartache, yeah~! I'm smiling but inside I'm dying

2 comments:

Mabel Sze said...

y nt happy?
5 dit happi bac la

Jessie said...

ok now^^
strong!=)

Post a Comment