지금은 내 인생을 즐길거야 ♥



Monday, December 17, 2012

Simple post

Time flies~
It is end of the semester
and I'm finally get rid of the busy study life :3

This semester really stress like hell :(
first time insomnia for exam
first time cried for the result
and first time.. start to work hard from week 2 until the end of the exam
finally finally! It's all over now! :D


21st birthday celebration in advance with brunch of friends on 14.12.2012


really very thank you all of them for lighting up my 21st birthday :)
I'll never forget and really appreciate it 
HEART them :3

Next semester gonna separate with some of them
sobs sobs :((
how much I wish the time can stop at this moment forever
hiah.. *dreaming*

Realised people around me had changed 
become more mature due to passage of time
honestly, I'm afraid of change
but we will face changes when we become older and older 
from study to work, from single to married, from teenager to adult and so on ..
we have no way to avoid it and only can accept it 
I guess I have to change my mindset
It is so called LIFE right? ;)

 



0 comments:

Post a Comment