지금은 내 인생을 즐길거야 ♥



Sunday, December 26, 2010

It's my day! ♥


Its my birthday!
~22 December 2010~

Happy Winter Solstice Festival too!;) Every year celebrate my birthday with dong zhi! I love it=D This year don't know why everyone also like so want to eat tong yun geh? make me wanna eat too.. So.. 21 Dec I rush back to my lovely home after class!xD After that go out with my lovely friends: Annabelle, Ashley, Soon Aik and Huan Peng =) GREEN BOX!! I got free entry due to that day is my birthday eve.. but so sad! I cant sing on that day because my voice haven't recover from sick.. isshh>"< But anyway, still enjoy with it with them~!
we sing until 1am.. then wanna back home.. go out from greenbox, all shop already closed and no people at all.. so scary=x the KELUAR door had been locked! omg.. all of us dont know how to go out from Jusco that time .. LIFT! we go to car park from lift and decided to go to up there geh car park by Hwan's car to take Teng's car.. mana tahu.. the way to go up had been blocked too! =x sei lorr.. we ask the guard, but the guard like so blur and dunno anything pun, he told us all door also locked already we need to "walk" to up there to take car.. what????? we got no choice, just can walk to up there.. so dark~.~ kinda scary actually.... finally get Teng's car and back home safety:) what a special birthday experience for me! haha!



22 December, the day of my birthday I decided to go to my grandma house with my mum.. So i set my alarm at 7am.. but I overslept, 8.30am only woke up .. I go to down stair, my house already no people ~.~my mum already go to grandma house.. left me at home alone TT After I have my breakfast and tong yun then went to sunway pyramid with my lovely cousin Vivian~ we having our lunch at FULL HOUSE! ;) but honestly, the food over there is not really nice.. just the place is very nice for camwhore~ stay at there almost 1 hour we only leave to shopping.. there are a lot of nice shirt nice dress nice pants! we shop until so happii xD hahaaa.. back home at 6 something.. super tired!! my head already pening pening.. go to sleep after have my dinner and tong yun.. before that planned to go MOS on 22 December, but plan had been cancel due to transport problem~although very disappointed, but also luckily din't go.. if not I think I will faint inside due to too tired ~ hahhaa..


Say Happy Birthday tO me again!
heeee=D


0 comments:

Post a Comment