지금은 내 인생을 즐길거야 ♥



Sunday, January 2, 2011

The End of 2010

31 December 2010
thought will be working at Genting and countdown inside showroom.. who knows, JingHao last minutes informed me that we no need to go to work already, because they just need 6 girls only.. 18 girls become 6 girls, and 2 buses become 1 bus! LOL! sure a lot of people being dismiss.. but we already at KL! should inform us earlier.. then we no need to back KL for nothing ~.~ then we back Klang on next day morning(31 Dec).. I decided to go a5 gathering since i got no place to go for countdown.. but canceled at last minutes too!= =ll.. fine.. then wanna go yamcha + countdown with my gang, although just few of us.. but my friend tak sempat fetch me before 12, and my mum don't want to fetch me to there TT.. so! just stay at home and countdown myself!! *SIGH* what a boring New Year's eve..

1st January 2011

yeahh! It's a brand new year, brand new day ~
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011
i'm turned from 19 to 20, from teen to ty! omg, i'm old =( how much i hope i can be a teenager forever.. but it's impossible.. human will be grow up and get old someday for sure.. so, just can accept the truth.. but, I declared myself as twen-teen! hahaa! still is teenager=p for 1 more year~ hehee..

In this year, I wish all of my friends & family
新年快乐
身体健康
事事顺利
笑口常开
出入平安
学业进步
财源广进
幸福快乐
好运滚滚来♥

and wish myself
身体健康
出入平安
学业猛进
财源广进
天天开心=D
去年的衰运全部统统离我远远的!!
好运滚滚来我身边♥
还有... 找到一个伴!哈哈
~\(≧▽≦)/~



要幸福哟!
~O(∩_∩)O~




sincerely,
Jessie ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment