지금은 내 인생을 즐길거야 ♥



Monday, August 24, 2009

Saturday-Sunday-Monday

Saturday - Cocurriculum Day
every sport also got competition on that day~
me is~Dance
didn't expect too much..
others group too geng jor>"<
start from 10am until 2pm~
wake up in the morning 6am~ aa.. scare la wei..
prepared everything.. almost 8am already.. then walked to canteen 2 meet up with my groupmate~
deng deng deng ~ all of my groupmate~ DESOUL


Canteen 2 Foyer- all dancer are preparing

Volley Ball Competition (too far o.O)


10am start competition~
3 types of dance.. between just 2 mins to change clothes=.= ..
when is my group turn.. i nervous until forgot many steps T_T
whatever~ all is finished now~ hoho~ no need to go for dance anymore~ yeeeaaahhhh XD
then 4pm something back to Klang~
I was tired like hell >< but night still went to 5a5 small gathering XD yamcha at Eng Ann~

Sunday - Celebrate my cousin's birthday
My cousin birthday is on this wednesday~
so her mum was treat we all eat at Port Village~
nice nice ^0^

The view from the Port Village

Monday - KLCC
Ourself celebrate for my cousin~
Me, my cousin and Kent went to KLCC at night~
have our dinner at Burger King~
after that walking around~


KLCC night view
SS-ing

SS-ing

SS-ing



our kebiasaan!
go everywhere also must take photo XD
hahaz
exam coming soon~
gambateh!!
wish all of my friends and myself GOOD LUCK! all da best~~





0 comments:

Post a Comment