지금은 내 인생을 즐길거야 ♥



Monday, March 16, 2009

Shanghai 30's Night

last saturday follow my cousin went t0 ING~Stable Visions annual dinner at Concorde Hotel Shah Alam..
the themes is Shanghai 30's ~
maj0rity pe0ple also wear che0ngsam~
s0memore got guys wear japan's tentera shirt..
feel scare when saw those guy with those shirt~ dunno why~
hahaz..
movie watch too much le XD
then have a nice dinner at there~
and watch some show that prepared by them..
after that back home~
sleep~Zzz..

*************************************************************************************

Back t0 0ffice~
em..
the next day after take result~
every0ne also ask me ab0ut my result..
feel like being caring.. =)
especially Mrs.Goh~
she hold my face and say me s0 clever la y0u~
my mum als0 didn't d0 this t0 me be4..
hehez..
warm ^^
then Mrs How~Ms Liow~Ms Teoh~Maid~JunHien~Mr Choo~Richard~Mrs Khoo~and s0 on~
after ask ab0ut me they ask ab0ut ky als0..
they still remember him~
hahaz..









[[*~JeSsiE~*]]

0 comments:

Post a Comment